- Experience working in corporate services and company administration
- Knowledge of key regulatory bodies such as the MBR, MFSA and the MGA;
- Have a collaborative working style and be teachable
We need a full time Corporate & Compliance Associate to handle:
- reviewing, managing and processing of all due diligence documentation and handling internal and external due diligence requirements;
- assisting with preparing and managing legal documents including agreements and contracts;
- administering project pipeline and deliverables;
- coordinating and liaising with internal and external counterparties; and
- assisting on specific projects as may be required on an ongoing basis.
Prospective candidates ideally:
- (i) Have experience working in corporate services and company administration in Malta;
- (ii) have basic working knowledge of key regulatory bodies such as the MBR, MFSA and the MGA;
- (iii) have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word;
- (iv) have a strong command of both spoken and written English and at least one other language. Competence in German will be considered an asset, but is not a strict requirement; and
- (v) have a collaborative working style, being able to follow instructions carefully, as well as to work independently, without frequent supervision.
1-3 years’ experience in a similar role will be considered an asset, particularly within the compliance or corporate departments of a local top-tier / mid-tier law firm and/or audit firm.
Prospective candidates that do not meet all of the requirements above are still encouraged to submit their CVs.
Willingness to learn and to work towards assuming all the requirements of the role will be considered favourably.