- Portfolio of outstanding clients across broad range of sectors
- Client-facing position
- Great work life balance & holistic benefits
International, vibrant, rapidly expanding, innovative group corporate service provider that delivers high value-added services and tailored solutions to a wide range of financial institutions, investment managers, corporations and individuals. Joining a dynamic and continuously changing International environment you will learn and develop alongside a team of more than 150 of the best professionals in the business. Offering market-leading dedicated services with an informal culture which encourages a healthy balance between hard work and good fun. Job Description:
Client facing position reports directly to Senior Management and works closely with members of the Finance team. The Corporate Account Manager will be responsible for managing all activities concerning a diverse client portfolio and oversee a wide range of corporate and legal responsibilities for a rapidly growing portfolio of client companies. Always striving to develop personally and professionally and deliver added value to the legal discipline within the group and future growth of the office.Benefits:
- Great salary conditions
- 26 vacation days
- Private Health Insurance
- Good work life balance
- Stable and successful company
- International team (10 offices worldwide)
- Academy & Training
- Global mobility opportunities
- Summer BBQs & winter social events and sports activities
- Daily client communication and handling various requests in a timely manner.
- Reviewing and drafting of legal documents.
- Involved in complete setup process of companies, from prospect phase until incorporation, registering at local authorities, opening of bank accounts etc. Client orientated focus would predominantly be toward gaming entities.
- Attendance and participation at client meetings, either on or off site. This may occasionally require international travel.
- Coordination external advisers.
- Keep track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation and translate this into business opportunities.
- Recording all time spent on client matters.
- Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met.
- Experience within Maltese Corporate Law.
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant professional experience in a commercial / company law background
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with gaming and gaming-related industries will be considered an asset.
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing).
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards.
- Result-oriented, attention to detail, responsible and a highly meticulous character.
- Advantageous having previous experience with a Corporate Service Provider