Duties and responsibilities:
- Are you a native speaker of Norwegian/Danish/Swedish?
- Join one of the largest gaming affiliates in the world
- A dynamic organisational structure that empowers employees as servant leaders
- Monitor, evaluate, and inform on data metrics including both by page type and for the site overall;
- Prioritise workflow to meet or exceed department deadlines;
- Partner with Head of SEO on content strategy and site architecture;
- Monitor and analyse the relevant competitive landscape and market trends;
- Ensure quality work performed by all members of the workgroup.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations;
- Experience with using standard SEO tools;
- Strong analytical and prioritisation skills;
- Mastery of technical-SEO fundamentals (page titles, meta tags, headers, URL structure, link anchor text, site crawl issues, structured metadata, etc.);
- Strong understanding and implementation of advanced Off-Page strategies;
- An efficient, assertive, data-driven individual who is proactive and an excellent communicator.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of the iGaming industry;
- Understanding of affiliate marketing model;
- Native speaker of Norwegian/Danish/Swedish.
- Experience in search engine optimisation, with a track record of proven wins on high-volume website(s);
- Ability to convey the value of SEO to people who know very little about Search.
The company currently has in excess of 100 employees from all over the world and is still growing. With over five years of experience in Gaming, they are one of the largest gaming affiliates in the world. They currently have over 1,000 affiliate websites under management. They are really passionate about their staff and have the ethos that you should develop and grow together!Benefits:
- Private health insurance
- Family-friendly company policies
- Exciting company events
- Health benefits
- Relocation cost assistance
- Offices situated in central Malta