- Deliver innovative and secure gaming experiences with your help
- Assist daily operations of the Casino business
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
Qualifications and Competencies
- Work with game content providers and internal stakeholders on the generation of content for our brands including Promotions, Game Thumbnails, and SEO;
- Assist customer-facing departments with any casino queries or issues that may arise;
- Work with game content providers for an end to end delivery of new games;
- Work with game content providers and Business Intelligence to maximize customer ROI from games;
- Work with Compliance Team to ensure all existing and new games are in compliance;
- Provide Technical support for issues raised by players and work with Provider in getting them resolved;
- Work with Head of Casino to conceptualise new product innovations.
- At least 1 years’ online gambling experience;
- A people-person, acting as the main point of contact for the Casino team both internally, and Third-Parties;
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills;
- Slots and/or Live Casino knowledge is desirable.
Well established and stable online gaming company based in Malta and other offices in Europe with a Q3 2017 revenue of SEK131m. They have several exciting products under their belt and aim to deliver additional innovative and secure gaming experiences with your help.