- Vous êtes bilingue français - anglais avec une experience en finance?
- Ready to join a international company
- Customer oriented
A private credit institution with offices in Malta and in many different countries with an established reputation. They believe in celebrated success and enjoy a multi-cultural atmosphere.
The Loan Administration Specialist is responsible for handling all customer enquiries in a client driven environment regarding payments, customer billing problems, outstanding amounts and different debt repayment options in compliance with the Company’s policies, procedures and related laws and regulations. This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times.
• Demonstrate good customer service skills while initiating outbound and receiving inbound calls.
• Provide customers with accurate information regarding the company’s products, services, payments.
• Build a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues related to customers’ loans
• Handle emails and correspondence; providing customer service regarding past due account follow up, processing customer credits as needed and resolving discrepancies and short payments
• Comply with laws, regulations, company policies and procedures as required
• Prepare notifications to secure payments, explain penalties, interests, deadlines, and consequences for failure to comply
• Obtain and evaluate customer’s financial information for the purpose of re-negotiating repayment terms and methods if needed
• Follow up on payment commitment accounts to ensure a positive resolution and client satisfaction
• Keeping records as required in the bank’s database
• Support additional consumer service requests
• Promote a positive work environment
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Minimum Secondary education
• Previous experience in similar role is preferred, but not a must
• Experience with customer database is a plus
• Candidate should be energetic, empathetic, and must have a positive attitude.
• Team player with customer-oriented mindset
• Good communicator both verbally and written
• Able to read, write and speak fluent French & English
• Able to demonstrate basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Able to follow oral and written instruction and to identify exceptions
• Attention to detail, initiative and high standard of work
• Willingness to learn and grow
You will be part of a team of workers and cross functional collaborators with no boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There are lots of opportunities for you within in and outside your role. They invest in their people, not just with a great pay, benefits package and good coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success.
Inclusive, multicultural and diverse company with many different nationalities represented.