- Qualified Accountant or studying towards a qualification
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
Are you ready to embark on a new journey of development and opportunities?
You are working with private equity structures, so you already know what is involved.
You know how to manage your own portfolio of clients.
- Acting as the main liaison and point of contact for certain clients;
- You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is carried out for the account;
- You will review work produced for submission to senior level staff;
- While employed as a Senior Officer you will have the opportunity to attend training to enhance your current skills and learn new ones;
- Taking part in the setup of alternative investment funds and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as a part of setting up funds;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Collaborating with the fund accountants in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund’s entities;
- Preparing the funds’ periodic management reporting and year-end financial statements, coordinating the audits, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Coordinate Investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as the issuance of shareholder/capital statements;
- Organising and participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings;
- Dealing with client transactions with the support of the Engagement Manager;
- Assisting with various business projects as necessary;
- Adhering to all relevant policies and procedures.
You will be working for a fund and corporate services provider, assisting international clients. With a global reach and offices on 5 continents, the company has grown by placing the highest importance on the quality of its client services and the personalised training programs offered to staff members.Your Profile
- You are a qualified or nearly-qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA);
- You have 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to build strong client relationships and take initiative.