- Grow within one of the biggest gaming companies in the world
- Assist in the Regulation and Compliance Department
- Offices located in central Malta
- Analyse the marketing material of both B2B and B2C and produce relevant feedback including review of the sites on an ongoing basis;
- Build a relationship with regulators;
- Handle license applications;
- Oversee changes in the regulatory environment;
- Provide guidelines and work with the Compliance Manager on operation processes to support the regulation and changes and mitigate risks;
- Work with Product on required changes in the product to support new regulations and new guidelines and technical standards;
- Handle regulatory certification and audits projects.
- A University degree in either Law, Banking & Finance, Accounting & Finance, or Economics;
- A keen interest in and at least one year's experience in compliance and regulatory work;
- English as mother-tongue;
- Knowledge and experience of the iGaming sector;
- Ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- A highly motivated, energetic, result-oriented person, great communication skills, responsible and good organisational skills.
They have an extensive portfolio of game providers and an enormous turnover to boot. They are located in central Malta with stunning offices and have excellent staff retention.