- Part/Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA);
- Get involved in all aspects of fund administration
- International renowned firm
The successful applicant for this position will be responsible for overseeing a team of Private Equity Fund accountants involved in the areas of NAV Calculation, Investor Reporting, Company Secretarial and Compliance.
The individual will maintain client relationships; take responsibility for the co-ordination of regulatory reporting, audit preparation, new business take on and due diligence requirements of the company. The individual will maintain the co-ordination of regulatory reporting, audit preparation, review and timely delivery of reports. Role Responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate NAV calculations;
- To guarantee NAV calculations are evaluated and delivered by the agreed delivery timeframes along with any other client-specific reporting requirements;
- Onboarding of new and take on funds, ensuring everything has been prepared prior to the launch;
- Attendance in meetings where NAV calculations, Financial Statements and other deliverables are discussed;
- Processing and review of all capital call and distribution transactions;
- Ongoing Implementation and refinement of SSAE 16 controls;
- Ensuring client enquiries are answered in accordance with the Private Equity Team’s service standards on an ongoing basis;
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds' specifications;
- A detailed review of NAV calculations for Private Equity, Real Estate, and Listed Funds;
- Review of subscriptions and redemptions;
- Authorisation of payments via bank portals;
- Preparation and review of financial statements as required annually.
- Ability to deal with auditors (external and internal) and manage and respond to audit queries;
- Monitoring of Admin Fee payments and Chasing of Debtors;
- Ensuring best practices are adopted and improving processes to gain efficiencies.
- At least 3 years of experience in private equity, real estate, funds of funds and debt/loan funds;
- Familiarity with preparing and reviewing capital calls, distributions, management fee calculations, waterfall calculations and preparation of financial statements;
- Using the Efront system for accounting transactions, creating periodic accruals, creating private equity reports;
- Knowledge of accounting standards;
- An ability to work to and meet agreed on deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a pressurised environment;
- Capacity to problem-solve and the ability to deal with complex issues.
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel, and Macros in Excel.