- Excellent knowledge of the funds industry
- Client-facing position
- Opportunity to develop your skills further
This position will involve a high level of interaction with all functional areas within the fund administration company including Service Delivery teams, Technology, Product Management & Sales.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- The Client Onboarding Officer will be responsible for the onboarding and integration of new Fund Services clients in the region.
- Key tasks will include coordination of client adoptions, account openings, review of funds offering documentation and legal agreements, internal system setups, and project planning.
- The Client Onboarding Officer will be expected to coordinate internal functions to onboard new clients including Service Delivery Teams, Sales, Legal, Compliance, and Technology teams to ensure all new launches and conversions are successfully project managed.
- As part of the integration process, the candidate will be expected to provide regular status updates of onboardings and conversions to new clients. Weekly project calls should be held with stakeholders and project plans should be maintained to track progress.
- The Client Onboarding Officer will participate in regional new business meetings and provide updates to senior management and client services teams on integration projects they have been assigned. The candidate will also assist in the production of the new business report and other KPIs / management reports as required.
- Assistance with ad hoc projects as required.
- It should be definitely someone that had direct experience in Fund, or worked as a compliance officer on funds, or part of a law firm and was involved in funds setup;
- Legal background would help;
- The ideal candidate must have an excellent knowledge of the funds industry and will have experience working on Hedge and Private Equity funds. Experience of different fund structures, domiciles, and regulatory requirements is an advantage;
- Experience/knowledge of Custody/Depository services is an advantage;
- You should have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills. The candidate must be able to work on their own initiative;
- Project management skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- Knowledge of Investran, Advent Geneva, Mantra, Paxus, eFront and other fund accounting systems an advantage but not required.