- Own shares within the company
- Work for an independent, dynamic firm
- Career progresion and traininbg lined up
Do you like to go above and beyond? The Candidate
You are the type of person that always goes the extra mile. You are open and always ready to offer your support.
You are quick at building relationships with both clients and colleagues.
Tricky conversations do not phase you. You have a certain way with people.
Some have told you, that you could have been a counselor, but you would rather stick to financial services.
You like being challenged and would love the opportunity to work for an independent global company.
- You are working in corporate real estate administration, so you already know what is involved.
- You have built up a good understanding of legal and compliance procedures.
- You know how to manage your own billing and cash collection.
- What about managing and training other colleagues? You are the type of person that loves to share your knowledge and expertise.
- ‘Do not wait for others!’ is your motto. You have a strong work ethic, and you like to take charge of the situation.
- You will be working for an independent global provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services.
- Being independent and having a shared ownership culture, means that people work closely together towards a common goal: Putting client relationships first.
How would you like to own a little bit of the company that you work for?
Through employee ownership and company share option plans, this is possible.
Is professional development important for you?
Great, you will have access to excellent training and professional development opportunities.