- Independent, fast-growing Trust firm
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Employee well being is their top priority
Most companies claim to be fast or dynamic, however, once you join, the brakes inevitably end up being applied and your ideas, career progression, and work slowly to an almost halt. Do you get frustrated by these things?
Could your current situation be better?
Many Trust firms end up doing things the way they have always done.
You’ll want to know about a company that has a visionary, dynamic leader who has implemented significant changes and created a positive, stimulating working environment.
You’ll want to have a strong HR and management team to support you and develop you.
You’ll want to have your say on how things are and how things could be.
You’ll want to mentor and develop people.
You’ll want to apply all your trust work experiences to look after a varied portfolio, developing close relationships with both your clients and teammates.
Being based in Jersey, Channel Islands you are ready to take on the next challenge as a Senior Trust Officer. The Candidate
- You have an ICSA, ACIB, or STEP qualification in the bag. Maybe you are almost there. Maybe you like to be a bit different and you hold a legal qualification instead. Tick
- You have knowledge of trust and company regulations. Tick
- You have extensive experience looking after Institutional clients. Tick
- You have a personality. You like to work in a team. Tick
- You’ll have to meet them to get a good feel.
- You won’t be disappointed.
- Independent yet dynamic.
- Independent yet high-growth.
- Independent yet ambitious.
Very generous. Too many to list.
Plus the benefits aren’t important to you, it is the culture and atmosphere, right?
Click ‘Apply Now'.