- Ensuring the company's compliance with various regulations
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- A Degree in Law
A fast growing iGaming company is currently recruiting a talented and experienced Legal and Compliance Manager to join their fast-growing team.
Working within the Senior Management Team, you will be responsible for the compliance process, licensing and legal strategy for our customer facing brands. We are looking for a person with a can-do attitude, who takes pride in their work and enjoys working within a high achieving company culture.
Attractive salary on offer, benefits and chance to progress in a culture where talent is well rewarded!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in an analytical and dynamic role.
● Ensuring the company's compliance with various regulations in areas such as AML, Data Protection, Responsible Gaming as well as compliance with Gambling Licensing Regulators;
● Translating strategic decisions and regulatory obligations into projects, actions and operational processes across the business and overseeing their implementation;
● Overseeing, managing and ensuring consistency of reports submitted to the regulatory authorities;
● Managing and monitoring the application process of new Gaming Licenses;
● Identifying key initiatives to strengthen the company’s ability to deal with responsible gaming, AML and ongoing changes in regulations
Education & Experience
● Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role and industry;
● A Degree in Law;
● Experience in handling various regulated markets / jurisdictions;
● Ability to handle fast changing priorities;
● Meticulous nature coupled with a high degree of integrity
● You can problem solve and enjoy taking responsibility for your own role and solving pain points.
● You are thorough and diligent in your approach
● You take pride in your work and its quality. Double checking your work is second-nature to you
● You enjoy doing investigate work to uncover potential risk. You have a tactical mindset to go with your analytical skills which you use to mitigate risk to the company
● You enjoy taking ownership of your work and seeing them out to point of completion