- German language
- Research, source, evaluate and approve new affiliates and partners
- 2+ years in iGaming, preferably coming from affiliation and/or marketing
Are you a dynamic networker and consider yourself a real negotiator? Someone who can build and maintain solid, long-lasting B2B relationships with affiliates and other marketing partners? If so, then we are looking for someone just like you to join our ranks and form an integral part of our Affiliate Team.
Initially reporting to our Head of Affiliates, the role requires someone who not only has some iGaming experience but has also demonstrated in a short space of time an innate ability for networking and marketing.
We will entrust you following responsibilities:
• Build and maintain solid relations with affiliates and other marketing partners, monitoring performance and implementing strategies to maximize their campaigns.
• Manage, as part of a team, the company’s award-winning affiliate program and platform, including proposing affiliate promotions and initiatives.
• Research, source, evaluate, onboard and approve new affiliates and partners to the program.
• Monitor, carry out analysis and report on results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports, suggesting courses of action to correct any metrics required.
• Manage affiliate reactivation and also work with CRM Managers to target inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns and promotions
• Handle day to day communications with affiliates
• Initialize, develop and maintain accurate and relevant affiliation reports for the Head of Affiliates, as well as interested internal stakeholders to ensure efficient internal communication regarding the performance of the affiliate program.
• Carry out regular and extensive competitor analysis.
• Plan presence and participation at industry events, following through with post-event reports and feedback to internal stakeholders.
We expect you to have
• 2+ years in iGaming, preferably coming from affiliation and/or marketing, with solid knowledge of the iGaming affiliate marketplace and its players
• Superb multi-tasking, time & project management abilities and Acute analytical skills
• Ability to negotiate and strong influencing skills
• Fluency in both written and oral German and English
• Strong written and oral communication skills with a touch of creativeness
• An optimist approach when faced with challenges, that can also keep one foot firmly on the ground
• Exciting opportunity to be part of and have impact upon the creation of an innovative brand on the market
• Attractive remuneration package including health insurance and gym membership
• International flexible work environment with engaged, driven & professional team
• Great & modern office space in Ta’Xbiex close to all amenities and to one of Malta's sought-after marinas