- A fun & challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Travel to conferences and affiliates
- 4 years of experience in the affiliate industry within iGaming
Are you career-driven, ambitious and have a passion for online marketing? If the answer is yes, then we have a great opportunity as an Affiliate Lead.
You will be responsible for monitoring the performances of both affiliate account managers and the affiliates. The affiliate account managers’ first and main point of help will be yourself therefore, you will always need to be up to date with the market knowledge and all essential tools and market situation.
With an analytical mindset, applicants must be social, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment. The role will span all products, including Sportsbook, Casino and Poker where relevant.Responsibilities:
- Run the affiliate marketing programs of the partner brands;
- Monitor and analyse affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets;
- Help the affiliate account managers with strategy implementation and daily actions and planning;
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve the acquisition performance in all channels;
- Develop acquisition strategies to be applied by the affiliate account managers;
- Implement strategies to increase the quality and yield of key affiliate partners;
- Represent affiliate team at industry events and keep updated on industry trends;
- Work with the internal marketing team to create strategies with the aim of growing the acquisition strength within the market;
- Maintain good affiliate relationships by meetings both in Malta and abroad.
- 4 years of experience in the affiliate industry within iGaming;
- 2 years of team management experience;
- Great communicator;
- Methodical, numbers-driven and well organised;
- Open and responsive problem-solving skills;
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- Be proactive and motivate others when necessary;
- Fluent in English;
- Positive and enthusiastic ‘can-do –attitude’;
- Able to work independently but also a team player.