- Being accountable for defining and achieving UX key results and KPIs
- Lead, inspire, and develop a passioned team of talented UI Designers
- Identify and cultivate business opportunities in relation to the product design
We’re looking for an experienced Head of UX to lead our user-centered product discovery and design through leadership and culture. You will work both with new and consolidated businesses to transform our products into worldwide recognised brands that people will not just love but will be crazy about.
You love challenging the status quo. You will play the strategic role of aligning the product’s roadmap with consumer/market needs by working closely with Product Managers, using an insights-driven approach to optimize existing customer journeys and discover new opportunities by leading UI/UX Design and UX Research teams.
As part of the overall Growth team, you will have a key role for product discovery, exploring innovative user experiences, lead and contribute to efforts in customer understanding and personas, customer journey, funneling, website architecture, product strategy, product innovation, user testing and UI design.
Your Main Responsibilities
• Define, own, and promote an effective human-centered product discovery and design strategy through deep user insights.
• Lead, inspire, and develop a passioned team of talented UI Designer and User Researcher, ensuring to build relationships across teams and disciplines to promote collaboration and knowledge sharing
• Being accountable for defining and achieving UX key results and KPIs as well as operational profitability (P&L) of the product as influenced by the consumers’ reception and experience.
• Use (or conduct, when needed) market analyses, customer research findings, a/b testing, and latest marketing best practices, to drive UX design decisions and product innovation
• Identify and cultivate business opportunities in relation to the product design formulating product approaches that can further attract consumers to the product.
• Present UX strategies to Product as well as stakeholders and executive leadership, and gain buy-in on proposed approach
Knowledge Skills & Experience
• Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Psychology, Marketing, Engineering, Design, or an equivalent in professional working experience in one of these fields
• 10+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar for mobile and web products in cross-functional teams from start to finish
• 5+ years as a manager of a UX team
• Proven track record for solving difficult UX and product design problems, and simplifying complex business process
• Strong understanding of behavioural economics, social and cognitive psychology
• Extensive experience of user-centered mobile-first design methods and best practices in different markets, GEOs, and languages
• First-hand experience with usability testing and user-centered design principles and methodologies
• Experience with Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, etc.
• Ideally an understanding of online betting/casino/slots