- 1-4 PQE in Private Property
- Flexible approach and willing to go the extra mile
- Some experience of agricultural and rural property work
Are you a confident solicitor that combines your expertise and people skills to provide legal guidance and assistance to private clients on rural, agricultural and residential non-contentious matters?
Would you like to join one of the leading law firms in the UK?Role
You will join a Private Property team in Cheltenham that deals with landed estates looking after the diverse needs of land-owning clients, ranging from private individuals, trusts, charities to corporate bodies.Responsibilities
- Provide legal advice to clients in a succinct, practical and persuasive manner.
- Manage a substantial and varied workload efficiently and cost-effectively with supervision, appropriate to the level of expertise.
- Draft accurately and logically, making appropriate use of precedents
- Apply a commercial approach to research and evaluate relevance and accuracy in the delivery of advice Support Partners in client marketing and business development activities to develop the department’s client base and network of referrers and contacts
- Contribute to divisional knowledge and know-how initiatives
- 1-4 years post qualification experience in non- contentious property matters.
- Experience working with rural, agricultural, residential estates.
- Adaptable to changes.
- Be organised and capable of running a significant number of files and work matters simultaneously
- Have the ability to develop effective working relations at all levels.
- Be confident in both verbal and written communication with a diverse range of clients
- Have a flexible approach and willing to go the extra mile
- Live in the outstanding beauty area.
- Work for one of the top tier firms in the country
- Great progression opportunities
- Exposure to international clients
- Bonus Scheme
- On-site parking
- Great transport links for Birmingham, Bristol, London and Wales.