- Personal growth opportunities
- International working environment
- Annual performance bonus
You will be responsible for a portfolio of fund clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs.
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and clients;
- Keeping the funds books and assisting with the preparation of periodic fund management reports, year- end financial statements, regulatory reporting, and any other funds related reports;
- Assisting in the coordination of year-end audits;
- Assisting in the organisation of board meetings and shareholders’ meetings;
- Acting as a contact person between shareholders, investment managers, and custodian banks for resolution of any issues that may arise;
- Assisting with general office duties.
- You are degree level educated in a relevant area such as Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- You are willing to pursue a recognised professional qualification, such as ISCA or ACCA
- You havFe knowledge of fund industry, valuation, and/or accounting;
- You may have some existing relevant experience in the fields of fund administration, audit or fiduciary services;
- You possess team spirit, a capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.