- WAN/ LAN Experience
- Experience in Windows Server, Windows 10, MS Office
- MCSE, MSCA or equivalent certification
My client is looking for a proactive and hands-on IT Network Engineer
to keep their vital tech infrastructure in top condition.
An integral part of their growing team, you will perfectly plan and deploy technology upgrades, as well as migrate platforms and new infrastructure at their Malta headquarters.
Key to your role will be installing and configuring Windows Server (2012/2016), along with Windows 10, mixture OS, MS Office and OS patching. You will also help oversee our WAN/LAN, including configuration, security and monitoring.
A great communicator and keen collaborator, you will assist various departments with all sorts of tech queries, troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues and becoming a critical IT lifeline to the entire business. If you are flexible and open to learning new technologies, we can’t wait to install you in the team.
In return for your tech excellence, we can offer you a generous benefits package and tailored career development opportunities.
What you need to succeed
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- WAN/LAN experience (Unifi, Cisco or similar)
- Windows Server, Windows 10, MS Office and OS patching experience
- Proficient in laptop and desktop hardware, including basic installation, network interface cards and sound
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision
- MCSE, MCSA or equivalent certification