- develop and maintain relationships with key affiliate partners and networks
- 2 years' experience working within a Gaming company
- Background in CS, VIP or Sales
The ideal candidate will have excellent relationships with industry’s leading affiliates while having capacity for both acquisition, negotiation and retention of affiliates. The candidate will treat the program as they would their own business: with leadership capacity and keen focus on ROI of the program as a whole - through efficient support, management and segmentation of affiliates, expanding program image, and be driven through business intelligence.
What you do.
• You rock partner relationships. You develop and maintain relationships with key affiliate partners and networks. You consistently optimise individual partner’s performance though your analytical skills, in order to achieve and exceed the targets.
• You manage the brand communication.
Establish and maintain communication processes, plan newsletters, marketing materials and monthly campaign incentives for each affiliate segment.
• You have a background in CS, VIP or Sales. With at least 2 years’ experience working within a Gaming company.
• You speak English fluently
Excellent written and spoken English language skills are necessary for this role. Knowledge of a second language including Japanese, German, Finnish or Swedish would be considered an asset.
• You understand affiliate program operations.
• You know data. You command strong excel and data mining skills. You are capable in analysing, managing and extracting useful information from robust and relevant datasets.
Who you are.
• You are a charismatic personality that knows how to manage relationships. You understand commerce, however more importantly, you understand people. You are well versed in the art of persuasion and are able to maintain a good partner relationship even when needing a stern approach.
• You are analytical and data oriented. You are detail oriented and extremely diligent in your approach. You are driven by analysis and data. You are a well organised leader that leads by example first.
• You know where you are heading and how to get there. You have a strategic mindset and are analytical in your decision making process. This is supported by your proactive mentality and a can-do attitude.