- You rock partner relationships
- Develop and maintain relationships with key affiliate partners and networks
- You know the affiliate industry really well. With at least 2 years' experience
Our Client is currently looking for an Affiliate Manager to join the affiliates team. This position requires services of an online marketing professional with ability for strategic oversight of overall affiliate operations across multiple casino brands, thorough understanding of media performance and industry benchmarks and continuous analysis of program efficiency and affiliate performance.
The ideal candidate will have excellent relationships with industry’s leading affiliates while having capacity for both acquisition, negotiation and retention of affiliates. The candidate will treat the program as they would their own business: with leadership capacity and keen focus on ROI of the program as a whole - through efficient support, management and segmentation of affiliates, expanding program image, and be driven through business intelligence.
What you do.
• You rock partner relationships. You develop and maintain relationships with key affiliate partners and networks. You consistently optimise individual partner’s performance though your analytical skills, in order to achieve and exceed the targets.
• You manage segmentation. Perform ongoing analysis of affiliates, per product/brand and as a whole, as per predefined criteria and maintain affiliate segmentation based on affiliate performance and potential. Analyse affiliate churn within segments and establish reactivation protocols, measured monthly within the monthly reporting parameters.
• You manage operations.
You improve on current affiliate support processes and communication schedules as well as develop new ones. You run fraud checks and direct player checks applied to relevant and qualifying partners.
• You manage the brand communication.
Establish and maintain communication processes, plan newsletters, marketing materials and monthly campaign incentives for each affiliate segment.
• You expand our reach.
Maintain and improve the affiliate acquisition process within individual targets and program regional targets.
What you know.
• You know the affiliate industry really well. With at least 2 years’ experience in the field, you are well informed in conversion benchmarks, CPA, rev share and hybrid structures and you are fully capable of managing affiliates and segmenting them appropriately.
• You speak English fluently
Excellent written and spoken English language skills are necessary for this role. Knowledge of a second language including Japanese, German, Finnish or Swedish would be considered an asset.
• You understand affiliate program operations. You know how to manage negative carryover and when to apply it (when not to). You know risks related to CPA deals and how to manage affiliate fraud. You understand the communication requirements and affiliate payment process.
• You know affiliate systems. You know how to work with leading affiliate platforms, such as NetRefer, My Affiliates, Income Access, or similar and are well informed in analytics, ad-serving and banner management systems. You are proficient in your preference of tools.
• You know data. You command strong excel and data mining skills. You are capable in analysing, managing and extracting useful information from robust and relevant datasets.
Who you are.
• You are a charismatic personality that knows how to manage relationships. You understand commerce, however more importantly, you understand people. You are well versed in the art of persuasion and are able to maintain a good partner relationship even when needing a stern approach.
• You are analytical and data oriented. You are detail oriented and extremely diligent in your approach. You are driven by analysis and data. You are a well organised leader that leads by example first.
• You know where you are heading and how to get there. You have a strategic mindset and are analytical in your decision making process. This is supported by your proactive mentality and a can-do attitude.