- Responsible for the payment strategy
- 3+ years' experience in payments or processing role
- Senior level industry relationships
Our Gaming Client is a fast growing private equity backed venture, which is involved in worldwide gaming B2C and B2B ventures. Providing design, marketing, operations and technical support for B2C and B2B ventures.
• Overall responsible for the payment strategy on group level
• Main contact with payment suppliers
• Negotiate new and existing payment partnerships
• Delivering a leading quality end to end customer experience
• Business lead for tech road map of new product/payments deliveries
• Drive the overall business and profit margins from payments perspective
• Analyse and control risk both internally and externally
• Lead, support and develop the teams and managers in the Payments and Risk & Fraud department.
• Be on top of new payment solutions and trends within the industry
• 3+ years’ experience in payments or processing role
• Direct experience maximising payments conversion and in reducing cost and fraud.
• Leadership and people management skills with demonstrable ability to grow and guide teams.
• Product passion and innovation drive
• Experience of business development activities
• Strong analytical skills
• Senior level industry relationships