- Blueprint knowledge is an advantage
- Experience working with regulated and unregulated structures
- ICSA qualified
Are you a Company Secretary Assistant looking to take the next step onto the career ladder?
Would you like to join a growing team, company that will offer you the training and support desired to enable your learning and development?
Are you looking for your next challenge and like the idea of joining an international, financial corporate environment? Responsibilities
- On a daily basis, you will be responsible for a portfolio of mixed clients; regulated and unregulated funds, trusts and companies and you will be the main point of contact for all matters related to your clients.
- Act as the link between senior management and junior staff members, board members, third parties, lawyers, accountants.
- Prepare and participate in board and shareholder meetings, and minute taking.
- Step up and onboarding clients structures, administering complex international structures, keeping records updated.
- Perform Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence checks and monitoring.
- Process client payments and bank reconciliations.
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation changes and act accordingly.
- Hold an ICSA qualification, or work towards obtaining one.
- Experience working with and managing regulated and unregulated structures.
- Proactive, flexible and organised.
- Able to prioritise work, show initiative and be a team player.
- Good communication skills and relationship builder
- Have a positive attitude and a client-centric approach.
- Blueprint knowledge