- Minimum 3 years experience in technical space
- High degree of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills
Is a growing, highly skilled and forward-thinking international team, working the dynamic and fast paced iGaming environment.
• Owning automation suite, including automation strategy, design of test cases its maintenance and review.
• Developing and maintaining high-level quality across all sites on all of its layers.
• Ensuring great looking user interfaces and constantly improving user experience.
• Maintaining cross-platform and cross-device operability.
• Highlighting issues from various perspectives (e.g. functionality, performance, security, SEO)
• Living and breathing high standards and best practices.
• Minimizing any half products or sloppy code to slip through.
• Coming up with initiatives that bring value to the business.
• Minimum of 3 years of operating within technical space with a high degree of critical thinking and problem-solving
• Strong technical skills with experience in scripting and programming language(s)
• Knowledge and experience with automation and scripting tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Cypress)
• Experience with source control (Git)
• Strong interpersonal skills, team play
• Strong troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
• Experience with CI/CD, Docker, SQL, security testing and audit preparation
• A degree in Computer Science or technical certifications will be considered an asset