Do you excel when it comes to client accounting?Do you know all the ins and outs of Trust and Company bookkeeping / financial statement preparation?
- Appreciated and recognised, not a number
- Strong, supportive senior management team
If you've got experience managing a team, then this opportunity could be what you are looking for.
You will ensure that client’s accounts are produced on a timely and accurate basis (and within any relevant legal or regulatory requirements);
A few key responsibilities will be as follows:
- To take ownership of and prepare annual financial statements for a complex portfolio of clients using Nav One, Word and Excel and complying with accepted accounting standards;
- Reviewing of financial statements; to include insourced and outsourced entities and liaising with the accountant should changes / guidance be required;
- To work alongside the Director in identifying and implementing ways to make the client accounts’ preparation process more efficient, reliable and valuable to clients, using either technology or by changing people, policies processes or procedures;
- To provide leadership and guidance to all bookkeepers, accountants and administrative staff across the business, ensuring that technical standards are developed, and quality is assured;
- To prepare accurate detailed statistics relating to accounts preparation for clients which is circulated to the business weekly;
- To actively encourage the development of staff by effective performance assessment, appraisals, training, and development.
If you live in Jersey and meet the requirements, please apply today.