- You will understand how to use Tealium along with the GA360 Stack
- You're excited about Product Analytics, Marketing Attribution and Big Data
- Our Client offer a range of excellent benefits as well as an exciting challenge!
We are looking for a Head of Optimisation Analytics (International Markets) to join a leading Gaming operator in this exciting time for the company based in Malta.
This role will be part of a specialist data team, consisting of digital analysts, BI analysts, data scientists & architects all working closely to achieve our goals. You will serve your main customers being the Performance Marketing team in the Media & Product team to provide statistically robust analysis & recommendations for future testing opportunities to influence the product roadmap. Strong knowledge of marketing measurement is essential for this role.
Your role is to nurture your Analytics & Optimisation team in maturing a data driven culture, through creating measurement frameworks, building insightful dashboards and creating hypothesis for testing opportunities. You will be an expert in the digital analytics tools, to advise stakeholders on what's technically possible. Your will lead a team of analysts, tag management and CRO specialists, which are part of a larger global data team, so coaching your staff and adopting & sharing best practice across the global group will be crucial to your success in this role.
Technically, you will be required to use the GA360 stack (GA360, Big Query, Data Studio), so experience with this tool is essential, plus knowledge on Tealium tag management, Customer Data Platform (CDP) & Optimizely would be beneficial. We are rolling out a new tool stack, so this is a crucial time for the digital analytics team and a great opportunity to join. These tools include Google Analytics 360, Data Studio, Big Query, Tealium IQ & Optimizely among others. This offers you the chance to work hands on with the stakeholders and ensure the new analytics tools are rolled out to deliver their optimum value.
If you have a passion for marketing attribution, product analytics, tracking and conversion optimisation & also enjoy diving into data, are proactive and have an eye for detail, this is the job for you! You will have prior experience of building a high performing team, as part of a global team.
If you are currently at a digital agency or analytically mature client side hands on management role and are looking for a new opportunity to drive change in an exciting industry please get in touch. You may be a data visualisation, tracking or audience manager leader, but now want to get exposure to great training opportunities on best in class tools such as GA360, Optimizely, Tealium IQ, Content Square, Data Studio, BigQuery & Microsoft PowerBI.
What we would like to see from you....
- 3+ years of experience in digital analytics (ideally in retail, gaming or travel verticals, or from an agency background
- Google Analytics knowledge is a must (GAIQ (certified) a plus)
- Tag Management knowledge essential (Tealium IQ knowledge a bonus)
- Knowledge of working with App Analytics & Single Page Applications (SPAs)
- Be adept at building compelling presentations with business impact
- Having an eye for detail
- Have worked with Optimisation tools before to measure tests
- Data attribution and marketing spend optimisation capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Matrix org expertise (convincing peers)
- Experience working in a collaborative environment, including supporting and teaching team members and stakeholders
- Impact and influence
- Good team leader (2+ years in a managerial role)
- Google BigQuery knowledge advantageous
How will you go one better? (which values or vitals will we look for most from you?)
- Mature, proactive & positive 'can do' attitude
- You have a knack for problem solving and feel driven by it
- You love taking initiative
Company Benefits Package
Our way of showing our appreciation is by offering some of the best benefits on the island:
- Private health insurance (including dental care)
- Travel and life insurance
- Free breakfast (every day!)
- Lunch provided once a week
- Annual sports allowance to be spent on gym/sport memberships or sports clothing or equipment
- Free weekly HIIT and yoga classes
- Coffee shop vouchers
- Fresh fruit juices & smoothies every Friday!
- Beer Fridays! (non-alcoholic beverages also offered)
- We also endeavor to enrich our employees’ work-life balance by offering a Volunteering Programme
- Exciting team events & company parties! (we work hard but make time to have plenty of fun too)