- Self-started with Falcon experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work and reside within Europe
- Professional growth opportunities
This vacancy is suitable for those with previous Continuing Airworthiness Management experience or with a suitable Aeronautical Engineering qualification.
Building on over many years of success, our client is looking to add to their team of orientated, energetic, professionally minded, competent, customer-focused individuals to maintain and grow the team.Duties & Responsibilities:
What do you offer?
- Working on various projects within a team of Airworthiness Management Engineers;
- Assisting with planning the maintenance and repair of a variety of heavy public transport aircraft;
- To develop your skills and expertise to qualify for promotion to Technical Services Engineer and beyond.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is a must;
- Continuing Airworthiness Management experience required;
- Candidates must hold a full clean, driving licence;
- Candidates must be eligible to work and reside within Europe;
- Candidates must hold a valid Passport as you must be prepared for extensive travel sometimes at short notice.
A leading aircraft charter company specialising in business aviation.