- Market Leader
- Great Salary
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of several people within the Account Management Team. The role is a direct client facing role with service and sales at the heart of the position, aimed at increasing revenue across the Operator base through strong understanding of the products & features. Building strong personal relationships with Casino Teams, C-Level and other influencers within the Operator teams is vital. The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the business KPIs , revenue performance and campaign management. The position requires a solid understanding of the e-gaming industry, relevant markets, competitors and consumers with responsibility for revenue growth and customer base. Effective client management experience at senior level (ideally gained within the gaming industry) and excellent team management capabilities are prerequisites for the role, along with proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be responsible for growing the whole portfolio of business based in Malta through identifying opportunities and building/executing strategies to deliver margin & revenue growth from new customer requirements and channels. This will include identifying suitable commercial incentives, promotion campaigns and effective methods to upsell content to all local operators.
- Effectively establish, lead, coach and manage a team of Account Managers to deliver the highest levels of customer account management.
- Act as the strategic point of contact for Operators, developing long term strategic relationships (both commercial and product related)
- Be responsible for client retention & lead on efforts to salvage at risk accounts.
- Successfully undertake Customer Revenue Management.
- Accurately forecast and track key account metrics.
- Responsible for financial performance tracking, budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare business cases, reports and statistics as required
- Maintain working knowledge of competitors and industry trends
- Contribute new ideas on how to improve the client's offering; pro-actively improving and sharing knowledge of industry competitors, news, changes and developments across the team
- Liaising with multiple teams within the organization to ensure delivery to the customer.
- Demonstrate a clear knowledge of how to generate results in a complex commercial environment.
- Experienced at effective client management at senior level.
- Proven team management capabilities.
- Sound commercial awareness and knowledge of business development
- Analytical with the ability to think strategically
- 5+ years’ experience within the gaming industry
- 2+ years working within a strategic role within a gaming business