- Managing flight reservations and creating necessary flight documentation to ensure a pleasant experience;
- Capturing customers’ requirements to achieve the aim of creating “the home away from home” experience;
- Ensuring that the customer is kept informed of the progress, preparations and status of their flight prior to departure;
- Communication of operational restrictions and define and offer suitable options in case of restrictions;
- Organize ancillary services and ensure that the onboard dining is correct;
- Building, managing and maintaining a professional relationship with every customer.
- You will be organizing flights for VIPs flying worldwide. You will provide support directly to your clients by telephone and email.
The Member Service team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Customer Service Executives work a shift pattern of four consecutive 12-hour shifts, including both day and night shifts, followed by four consecutive days off.