- Great salary
- Career development
- Great benefits
Our client's business environment is constantly changing and they are looking for a candidate who is willing to adapt in order to succeed. They are currently seeking the right candidate(s) ready to share their talents by joining their team as a Reconciliation Analyst. The right candidates will be responsible for the daily reconciliation of 100,000+ online purchase transactions with teams in different geographical locations and prepare related reports for A/R and A/P functions.
- Perform daily accounting tasks and reconciliation of bank account transactions;
- Perform verification of input documentation from multiple sources;
- Process, verify and reconcile high volume transactions of complex nature;
- Maintain appropriate files, reports, documentation of data;
- Investigate unreconciled transactions and provide solutions;
- Collaborate with the Operation and Fraud departments to resolve on-going issues;
- Communicate observations and provide practical solutions and opportunities to the appropriate person;
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned;
- Adapt the existing procedures to constant changes to keep track of reconciliation;
- Participate in ad hoc projects and support managers as needed.