- Shared company ownership scheme
- Ambitious high growth
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Do you want to join a small, ambitious team?
One that is part of a larger network of international offices located in key jurisdictions.
One that offers employees shares in the company to create a collaborative team?
If you are based in the USA, working in trusts and ideally located in the South Dakota area, this opportunity is for you?
You'll build and lead a local team with the support of the Managing Director.
You'll contribute to the effective management and profitability of the division and the Group as a whole.Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Overall responsibility for the jurisdiction and department’s management of an extensive and varied portfolio of clients.
- Oversee trust company operations, including new accounts, establishing and maintaining operational controls, policies, and procedures
- Manage performance against agreed targets and budgets, thus ensuring division’s budgetary and performance targets are achieved and division’s KPIs are maintained as defined for financial, management and risk or as required by the Group
- Maintain and develop the Group’s culture, vision, values and reputation within the marketplace and in addition with all employees, clients, intermediaries and regulatory/official bodies
- Business development/resource for Financial Advisors
- Tax compliance-FACTA, FBAR, coordinate with tax preparers
If you have extensive experience in trust services in the USA and are looking for your next challenge, apply today for a confidential chat.