- Documented leadership experience
- Knowledge of Jira and Zendesk or similar tools
- Shift-schedule management experience
This job is for you if you want to lead the industry’s best support organisation. Delivering 24/7 best-in-class support for our customer-partners is vital to our growth and theirs. Being proactive, clairvoyant and keenly responsive yourself are good clues that this opportunity for excellence is yours.
The everyday heroism of the world-class support team that you lead and strengthen will be a magnet for praise, not only from our customer-partners but from other departments. Your stellar support team will also be a magnet for new talent eager for a career in one of the most successful companies in the industry.
Great support gets our support. We take pride in our mindset of service. It sets us apart. It is also what makes our key values; Quality, Energy and Trust, much more than promises; They are the feelings we share—especially when the global team you build is inspired to pull out all the stops proactively to make sure the good times roll.
• Manage daily performance and oversee direct reporting
• Follow-up all tickets and ensure their timely resolve according to Service Level Agreements
• Ensure escalated tickets are addressed and resolved to
• Manage team staffing and shift-scheduling across multiple offices for 24/7/365 readiness
• Assist directly with the ticket volume when needed
• Oversee the ticketing system, applicable policies and processes
• Oversee support-related processes, workflows, knowledge articles and documentation
• Take responsibility for your team’s KPIs
• Initiate and implement process-improvement projects
• Manage your team to ensure high performance by meeting/aligning business goals
• Uphold and advocate Company values and adherence to Company rules and regulations
• Ensure your team supports our Company culture
• Motivate improvements & help people adapt, improvise & thrive with change
• Focus your team on the effective execution of delivery and strategy
• Ensure your team’s compliance with processes and align activities
• Provide and receive open, constructive feedback on performance, behaviour and skills
• Conduct performance reviews according to Company policies/processes in cooperation with Human Resources and your Reporting Manager
• Conduct salary reviews according to Company policies/processes in cooperation with HR and your Reporting Manager • Work with HR to resolve employee issues
• Drive recruitment activities for your team
• Enhance your team’s competence and skills through training plans
Our ideal candidate sees the big picture: you have a big heart for people and a passion to create wonderful
workplaces that nurture personal growth and inspire collaboration. Your exceptional people skills and ability to
communicate across borders and cultures makes you one of us. In addition, you are a leader. Your past experience
leading teams will inform the leadership skills and relationship guidance that you give to our other leaders. You are
all of that, in one go.
• Experience building and managing a support team (gaming industry operator or supplier experience is a plus)
• Documented leadership experience
• Knowledge of Jira and Zendesk or similar tools
• Excellent communication skills
• English, both written and verbal, and preferably at least one more language
• Shift-schedule management experience
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you
can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret, and in collaboration. Together, we
will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.