- Ensure all compliance procedures are followed & requirements are met
- Degree in either Law, Banking, Finance or Economics
- Family friendly company policies
- Support license application process from A to Z;
- Observe changes in the regulatory environment and form a relationship with regulatory bodies;
- Act as an internal Ombudsman to ensure all compliance procedures are followed and requirements are met;
- Analyse websites on an ongoing basis and coordinate and manage updates;
- Produce guidelines on processes and changes to reduce risks;
- Work with Commercial Product Leads on required changes in the product to support new regulations and standards;
- Ensure GDPR Compliance.
- Degree in either Law, Banking, Finance or Economics;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a legal or compliance environment;
- Minimum of 1-year experience in handling license applications with regard to iGaming;
- Excellent English language skills, written and spoken;
- Passionate in compliance and regulation;
- Hands-on with strong organisational skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The company currently has in excess of 100 employees from all over the world and is still growing. With over five years of experience in Gaming, they are one of the largest gaming affiliates in the world. They currently have over 1,000 affiliate websites under management. They are really passionate about their staff and have the ethos that you should develop and grow together!