- Update and record keeping of the groups' corporate documents.
- Assist with administrative tasks in relation to (Licence, AML & Financial) Audit
- Assist Management with ongoing projects
The compliance officer will assist with the needs and requirements of the group with the main duties being:
• Update and record keeping of the groups’ corporate documents.
• Upkeep of company policies and procedures on the centralized system.
• Maintain the contract system with agreements and supporting documentation
• Be the designated employee of the MLRO for STR filings with FIAU and MGA
• Assist Compliance Manager with MGA and other Authorities requests.
• Assist with administrative tasks in relation to (Licence, AML & Financial) Audits
• Assist Management with ongoing projects
• Handle the due diligence process with
Authorities and game providers.
When onboarding new B2C clients
When onboarding new B2B clients