- Contribute to optimizing our copy across all verticals
- Minimum 2 years of working in the iGaming industry
- Proven excellent level of writing English copy
As an English copywriter, you will be part of the content team, writing clear and compelling copy for our brands, both for offline and online purposes. You are skilful and enthusiastic, curious, want to learn more, methodical, and able to display your writing through previous work.
Your experience within the fast-paced iGaming industry has given you a clear picture of how it’s set up and functions. You understand briefs quickly and can write copy easily based upon creative ideas generated by different departments. You understand the importance of search engine optimizing your copy and are well acquainted with SEO.
As the English copywriter, you will also have the unique opportunity to develop the tone of voice for new and existing Gaming brands together with the content team and stakeholders. You will be reporting to the Senior Manager for Content & Copywriting or any other designated official.
• Writing original copy across all verticals.
• Editing and proofreading copy.
• Cooperating within the content team as well as all departments to deliver a required copy within deadlines.
• Collaborating with translators/content agencies.
• Communicating your copy to the content team, your manager, and respective stakeholders to ensure quality and tone of voice.
• Understand different briefs from different departments.
• Plan time efficiently and communicate delivery times of your copy.
• Write grammatically correct copy.
• Stay up to date with current marketing and creative writing.
• Present copy and express the logic behind it.
• Contribute to optimizing our copy across all verticals.
• Reinforce the company’s core values throughout our products.
• Strengthen and develop the English tone of voice.
• Identify and execute optimisation of English copy.
Desirable personal qualities:
• Team player.
• Top-level communication skills.
• Easily expressed analytical thinking.
• Focused and calm under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Desire to be a part of an evolving team and company structure.
• Openness towards constructive feedback.
• Will to adapt and develop your skills through feedback.
Experience and education:
• Minimum 2 years of working in the iGaming industry.
• Proven excellent level of writing English copy.
• Minimum English Level C1-C2.