- 4+ years' experience within payments product
- Experienced in working with different payment methods and fraud tools.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
As our Payments and Fraud Solutions Manager you will be responsible for building stable and secure payment flows for our brands, ensuring a positive player experience and satisfaction to increase our returning customers. What's more, you will be responsible for all matters related to payments and fraud such as sourcing new KYC providers, implementing them and constantly improving workflows!
• Identifying the payment methods that are needed when a new brand is added to our portfolio, as well as making sure that they are implemented on time for go-live date by expressing these needs to the Saber and Xcaliber Technical teams
• Widening the spectrum of payment methods that are used on existing brands by getting input from relevant stakeholders, as well as keeping up to date with the latest trends in payments to have the best and latest technology on our brands
• Collecting input from all the brand teams & other verticals such as Compliance and Customer Engagement as well as the Business Development Unit to establish prioritization for their different requests and needs
• Developing the payments product strategy whilst aligning this to the business & operational needs
• Communicating with the relevant business development unit to make sure that the Payments Roadmap is on track and the priorities are in business value order
• Key Relationship Owner with payment partners - banks, payment providers, e-wallets, 3rd party suppliers etc
• Commercial Relationship Handling - Negotiation and of course, re-negotiation of contracts with the final ambition to be as cost effective as possible
• Identifying marketing opportunities with new and existing payment methods and collaborate with the Brand Development Unit to see these campaigns to completion
• Optimizing the conversion of deposits and boosting acceptance rates with a special eye on failed deposits
• Managing and optimizing the Automated Withdrawal Systems as well as the Fraud Management Tools
• Suggesting new functionalities that will allow for a wider use of automated processes to enable a smoother player journey
• Being the main point of contact for both Saber and Xcaliber Technical teams when it comes to communicating the priorities of our business by outlining our Payments & Fraud related roadmaps to them.
Feature planning and specification
• Together with the stakeholders, identifying the underlying need behind a feature request
• Together with the design team, researching, exploring and suggesting an impressive solution meeting the needs and expectation of the customers and stakeholders
• Writing detailed user stories, specifications and requirements of the new features
• Writing detailed acceptance test criteria for the new features
• Working in collaboration with our tech teams and external parties, executing/delivering the features in a timely manner, including continuously clarifying requirements and dealing with “curveball” situations.
• Training and informing the operation on newly delivered features for the departments to adjust their workflows and take advantage of such new features for the benefit of the customer and increased revenue growth.
What's your background?
You have 4+ years’ experience within payments product backed with strong knowledge and experience working with different payment methods and fraud management tools. You are numbers driven by nature, analytical, with strong negotiation and communication skills. You are not phased by pressure and are confident with working towards deadlines, multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks as business requires