- Eexpert in understanding digital media metrics and cost models
- Lead campaign planning and management efforts
- Source new networks and traffic sources
Our Client is looking for a talented individual who’s ready for a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. The individual is expected to be resourceful, exhibit accountability, work independently and demonstrate initiative.
This role is for a skilled media professional, with the ability to provide media reporting & analysis, perspective, strategy, planning, execution (buying) and post-buy review. The chosen individual will undertake the strategic planning across all media channels while exhibiting a firm understanding of branding principles and ROI-driving tactics.
What do you do?
• Campaign Execution 50-70% Media negotiation, placement and stewardship.
• Training/Collaboration 10-30% Interacting and training with Design and Dev Teams.
• Planning support 10-30% market/media investigation, general research, and reporting.
• Develop and execute multi-channel (Display, Search, Social, Mobile) media campaigns, emphasizing brand-building and revenue-generating objectives.
• Work closely with Media Partners, Creative team and Brand to ensure flawless execution.
• Lead campaign planning and management efforts designed to maximize budgets.
• Manage budgeting and forecasting, campaign optimization and reporting.
• Be/Become an expert user for various media technology platforms (DCM, GA, GTM)
• Landing page consulting, testing, and optimization.
• Report and communicate results to internal stakeholders on a weekly, monthly, and as needed basis.
• Interface with design teams to create, test, and deploy effective banners, creative and copy.
• A/B test creatives, copy, and landing pages.
• Negotiate direct ad buys.
• Source new networks and traffic sources.
What do you know?
• You are an expert in understanding digital media metrics and cost models - CPM, CPC, CPA, CPV.
• You are highly knowledgeable in planning, buying, optimizing display campaigns across social, programmatic, remarketing, publisher direct, native, ad network, mobile and other display platforms.
• You have a strong understanding of Digital Media Math and media planning principles.
• You understand brands, business objectives, and how to apply research, best practices, tech/platform knowledge, digital media math, creating cross device, innovative strategies to drive outstanding results.
• You have the ability to develop creative solutions to problems, in relation to tactical and strategic budgeting.
•You have the ability to see things from all points of view, not just the Media Buying point of view. This includes billing, finance, account management, creative, tech, and executive management.
• You are a teacher, mentor and student.
• You bring it. Everyday.
You are ahead of the curb if you have:
• You have a passion for integrated strategy and execution, with a specific interest in learning programmatic digital (RTB, trading desks/DSP/DMP) strategies.
• You have additional experience with 3rd party digital ad tech such as ad servers, site side analytics, DMPs, PMDs and/or multi-touch attribution is a plus.
• You demonstrate great presentation and writing skills.
Who are you?
• You have 3-5 years of hands on experience in the strategy, execution & optimization of digital media campaigns with a focus in SEM.
• You have experience working in Google AdWords, Bing ads, DoubleClick (DCM/Dart Search) platforms and running a variety of media tactics within those platforms such as SEM, GDN, Retargeting, RLSA and Video.
• You have experience negotiating with and managing digital vendors.
• You are analytical and have the ability to interpret overall social performance and paid campaign performance (within and beyond KPIs of social platforms).
• You’re a data geek and damn proud of it.
• You’re diligent and disciplined.
• You are truly passionate about advertising.
• You are comfortable in a casual and collaborative environment.
• You enjoy both teaching and learning about the wonderful world of paid search/social and digital media.