- Global firm working with excellent clients
- Great salary and benefits package
- Career progression and development
With at least 12 years working in Jersey's trust sector, you are a pro.
You know what you're doing.
What you're looking for is a company worth putting on your cv.
A company you can be proud of.
A company where you can develop and grow.
One that offers a great salary and benefits package.
Below is what you have done before, apply today for a confidential chat about this opportunity.Main duties & responsibilities
- To assist the Director Private Client Administration with management and control of all private client related administration functions, services, and team.
- Contribute where required to the business and objectives as a member of the senior management team
- Assist in the encouragement of individual and team development.
- Supervise the planning and completion of key administration events and trustee meetings.
- Promote best practices and provide technical guidance with respect to fiduciary principles and service delivery.
- Establish, update and maintain necessary controls and procedures;
- Remain abreast of regulatory and business developments;
- Ensure discharge of duties as an ‘A’ signing authority
- Report to Director Client Administration on a regular basis in agreed formats on all key performance criteria.
- Where appropriate travel to meet new and existing clients to enhance client relationships.