- New role
- Possibility to work remotely
- Amazing opportunity
Our client is a leading Online Gaming and Betting operator, offering a premium entertainment experience to its members. With a strong and growing workforce of 700+ employees. Our client develops cutting-edge technology and offers a 24/7 entertainment service to its members through an engaging online experience across platforms.
About the role as a Country Manager for Brazil (LATAM), your responsibilities will include the achievement of marketing objectives, local market KPIs, the development and implementation of local strategy and the delivery of optimum customer experience. The role reports to the Director of Business Development.
The ideal candidate can either work remotely or from the Lisbon office.
● P&L responsibility for the market and delivering results in accordance with set budget and targets. Overview, manage & optimize marketing budget allocation ● Responsible to develop and execute the country marketing strategy and local brand positioning, including clear plans for all available marketing and communication channels. The marketing plan shall include and align all activities including TV, online, PR, affiliation, ambassadors, events and social media. Responsible for communicating and follow-up the execution of the strategy in the overall company, on both strategic, tactical and operational level ● Responsible for planning, buying and negotiating all media, either through direct relationships or through a media agency
● Work together with the affiliate team to make sure that the affiliate channel is utilized fully and manage and develop own affiliate deals where applicable
● Ownership of the local content strategy and input to local content execution person
● Working according the campaign planning process, contributing with campaign ideas, marketing briefs and campaign review deliverables
● With support of central analysts and BI team, follow-up and analyze all the marketing activities to make sure it is all in line with budgets and targets. Ensuring clear reporting and action plans to counter any failing results
● Maintain in-depth knowledge on the market including competitive and regulatory situation
● Ensuring compliance of all activities with input from the local Compliance manager, including responsible Gaming activities
● Ensure smooth flow of information and communication between local and HQ team. Keep senior management informed on local developments (legal, competition etc)
● Responsible to advise on the team structure, recruitment and retention, to ensure most efficient operations in the market
● Daily contact with and giving clear input to and following-up on the VIP team activities
● 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in consumer focused online high transactional industry, ideally from gambling and/or casino industry
● A strong marketer with a good understanding of digital marketing, strong commercial awareness and analytical skills
● Strong network and connections in local market
● Knowledge of online betting & casino products is an advantage
● Experience in affiliate networks and media/agency network background
● Experience in budget forecast and implementation
● Experience of working in international environment across locations, teams and functions in a complex regulatory environment
● Stakeholder management skills and experience working as a stakeholder, specifying requirements across the company in a positive, collaborative and performance driven way
● Customer focused, hands-on and excellent executor, with strong business sense, sales driven mindset
● A good understanding of online conversion, retention and reactivation techniques is an advantage
● Strong leadership, cooperation and analytical skills, team spirit
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Excellent Portuguese and English both in speaking and writing, those with fluency in Spanish will also be given preference.