- Review and verify invoices
- Recording and posting of invoices into the accounting system
- General administrative and accounting duties
In our Malta office, we are looking for someone like you to take on this exciting role, as our Accounts Clerk! Working as a team you will be working closely with various members of staff in the office. Are you motivated, full of initiative and spread positive energy? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Let’s break that down a bit, so yes you will be reporting to the accountant and will assist with the following tasks:
• Review and verify invoices
• Recording and posting of invoices into the accounting system
• Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
• Communicate with other team members to ensure that invoices/expenses are processed through the system in a timely manner
• Assist in any queries pertaining to the invoicing system
• Carry out bank reconciliations
• Manage monthly closing of financial records and posting of month-end information
• Downloading reports from back offices
• Liaising with the auditors where applicable
• Preparing ad hoc reports to management
• General administrative and accounting duties
• Supporting the accountants as deemed necessary
“Cool, I’m ready to do it” is what you’re thinking so hopefully you will start to nod with the next sentences too.
You have at least one-year experience within a similar role and has an ‘O’ level standard of education. You have a pretty good knowledge of excel, including data manipulation, you’re also familiar with other office software applications and are proud of it. Experience using Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) and experience in a similar role will be a definite plus on your application!
Communication via chat/video messaging and face to face in this role is key, and you are confident to work with others but also independently and uphold a high standard of work ethic, ensuring both confidentiality and always ensuring to complete all assigned tasks accurately.