- Maintain and reconcile the general ledger
- Assist in the compilation of the monthly management accounts
- Strong relationship and communication with the finance team via emails and chats
In our Malta office, we are looking for someone like you to take on this exciting role, as our Junior Accountant!
Working as a team you will be working closely with various members of staff in the office. Are you motivated, full of initiative and spread positive energy? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Let’s break that down a bit, so yes you will be reporting to the accountant and will assist in the following tasks:
• Maintain and reconcile the general ledger
• Assist in the compilation of the monthly management accounts
• Maintain the list of accruals and prepayments
• Perform day to day tasks such as invoice issuing, invoice processing and other required postings
• Downloading data from third-party back offices
• Assist the accountant in the annual statutory audit process
• Strong relationship and communication with the finance team via emails and chats for any accounts
• Regular communication with members outside the finance team as deemed necessary
"Cool, I’m ready to do it” is what you’re thinking so hopefully, you will start to nod with the next
You have at least two years experience within a similar role and has a University degree or ACCA standard of education. You have a pretty good knowledge of excel, including data manipulation, you’re also familiar with other office software applications and are proud of it. Experience using Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) and experience in a similar role will be a definite plus on your application!
Communication via chat/video messaging and face to face in this role is key, and you are confident to work with others but also independently and uphold a high standard of work ethic, ensuring both confidentiality and always ensuring to complete all assigned tasks accurately.