Are you a qualified lawyer with corporate and commercial experience?
- Top tier law firm
- International and highly regarded
- Forward thinking, technology first firm
Want to join a leading international law firm which is looking to grow their Guildford office?
If you've been involved with private and public mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, joint ventures, corporate reorganisations, debt financing or commercial contracts, this could be the position for you.
This is a chance to have city type legal work on the outskirts of London.Responsibilities
- Provide legal advice to clients in a succinct, practical and persuasive manner.
- Manage a substantial and varied workload efficiently and cost-effectively with supervision, appropriate to the level of expertise.
- Draft accurately and logically and negotiate transaction documents.
- Assist with completing due diligence checks
- Advise clients on general corporate issues, company law and company secretarial matters, Takeover Code, Listing Rules and AIM Rules.
- Advise on and undertake corporate reorganisation and restructuring work, shareholder and partnership agreements.
- Drafting, reviewing and advising upon commercial contracts, distribution and agency agreements and standard terms of business.
- 5+ years post qualification experience.
- Experienced in corporate law and possess commercial awareness.
- Adaptable to changes.
- Be organised and capable of running a significant number of files and work matters simultaneously
- Have the ability to develop effective working relations at all levels.
- Be confident in both verbal and written communication with a diverse range of clients
- Have a flexible approach and willing to go the extra mile
- Work for one of the top tier firms in the country
- Great progression opportunities
- Exposure to international clients and complex work
- Bonus Scheme
- On-site parking
- Relocation package