- 3+ years of development experience in Front-end technologies.
- Strong experience in ES6 and, React or Vue libraries.
- Strong experience in basic web technologies
My client is looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to join their expanding team. Operating from the Malta office, having strong technical skills with an unbending desire to make things right, the candidate will be developing in relations to the clients gaming platform which drives dozens of gaming websites and provides sports events to hundreds of thousands of players worldwide.
CANDIDATE MAIN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
• Write well designed, maintainable, and testable code and integrate software components in relation to our in-house gaming platform.
• Prepares documentation as required such as release notes, comments and systems architecture.
• Exercises discretion and independent judgment in the design and implementation of software applications.
• Assures highest attainable level of system control and performance capabilities.
• Unit test any code produced and handle the change management cycle until the new code is released to the production environment.
• Participate actively in code reviews within the team.
• Manage multiple priorities with excellent follow-through to meet deadlines.
• Carry out meetings and actively correspond with the team and stakeholders to clearly define and document requirements, accurately determine effort in terms of time and resources.
• Suggest improvements that could improve operational efficiencies and guide users whenever requirements do not meet security, quality or performance standards.
• Contribute to the continuous learning of the team to ensure improvement and increased efficiency.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent qualification.
• 3+ years of development experience in Front-end technologies.
• Strong grasp of Object-Oriented Programming and SOLID concepts.
• Strong experience in ES6 and, React or Vue libraries.