- Basics in HTML5 / CSS
A young, international and energetic start-up offering various digital marketing services to its clients across Europe, enjoying a central office in Malta. They build, manage & monetize customer centred online platforms.
Are you up to join an international company promoting communication, great feedback and room for initiatives ?
You responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for the Backend of various Websites (company & clients)
- Work with a variety of departments such as our Marketing and Business/Product-Development Teams
- Share your expertise in order to create the best possible results
- Pitch new ideas and continuous improvement strategy
Who are you?
- Basics in HTML5 / CSS(SASS/LESS)
- You have been working with modularized systems before
- GIT / FTP
- Amazon Web Services(Ops Works, S3, EC2, RDS)
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Basic understanding of how the web works(http, tcp, ip, network layers, …)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Experience in Unit and Integration Testing
- Basics in PHP / Apache2
- Understanding of Page speed mechanics
- Used Docker before
- Used PhantomJS before
What's in it for you?
• International and friendly work environment
• Flexibility to work from home (after probation)
• Health & wellness allowance
• Team events
• Service awards
• Innovation of the month bonus
• Referral scheme