Administering Trusts is in your blood.
You've been doing it for at least 8 years.
With your previous experience in helping run the team with your manager, this Senior Trust Officer
role could be perfect for you.
Reporting to the manager and assisting the director, you will be responsible for a complex portfolio of clients ensuring that the Trust Department meets its Financial Objectives in line with Financial Plans. The company
You'll be joining a mid-size firm that is growing its Jersey office. You'll be parter of a larger group employing over 4,000 people worldwide. They are personable and flexible, always looking to achieve the right work-life balance for their employees.Some of your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- To be responsible for all aspects of management of a portfolio of trust and companies
- To ensure the Company meets its Regulatory, Risk and procedure requirements.
- To develop relationships with clients, intermediaries, prospective clients, and other professional advisors. This will involve traveling to meet contacts where necessary.
- To ensure that the Company's procedures and standards are met with a particular focus on effective time recording, billing and collection along with efficient process completion of Accounts, Annual and Investment Reviews.
- Act as at a minimum of a ‘B’ signatory
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements is met.
If you are a suitably qualified professional residing in Jersey, apply today for a confidential chat.