Are you a confident person who can help bring a great vibe to a small team?
- Great salary and benefits
- Culture first environment
- Opportunity to be deeply involved with the company
Do you have a few years of business operations experience?
Want to work for a small yet, ambitious online media group who is looking to expand their Jersey office?
The Directors are looking for an ambitious and proactive operation and administration professional.
The business has ambitious growth plans and will allow this individual to take on more responsibility as they grow.
You will work closely with the rest of the team and act as the office superhero, keeping morale high, helping to organize staff events, instigating great new office initiatives, working with suppliers and customers. The role will also include a commercial element and will allow you to grow in a number of ways to suit your ambitions.
• Support the business’ commercial enterprises, including;
― Working with customers and suppliers to effectively manage relationships
― Maintain integrity of records held;
― Assisting with regular and ad-hoc administrative tasks and projects;
― Assist with invoice and expense management (plus financial record keeping, for which training will be provided);
― Preparing reports for management as and when required (with scope here to help drive strategy).
• Occasional secretarial tasks, including producing letters, filing, and scanning, and mail management;
• Support management on a day to day basis, such as:
― Being the voice of the business, responding to calls and inquiries and ensuring the inquiry is directed in the most effective way
― Participating in team meetings, taking notes and circulating action points to the management team and helping to get these done;
― Assisting in diary management and making travel arrangements for staff and other external contacts
• Ensuring all office resources are always maintained at the right levels;
• Responsible for contributing to the general efficiency of the business by proactively seeking smarter ways to work.
You'll be super organised, have high work standards and be very comfortable using navigating the internet. Having up to three years of experience in a professional office the role would suit you if you like working in a small but growing office with a great culture.
What you'll get:
• A competitive basic salary
• A substantial, self-driven yearly training budget
• Annual company retreat/conference
• 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays, plus the office is closed between Christmas and New Year
• Birthdays off
• Plenty of social, charity, and wellbeing opportunities