- Experience in the Gambling Industry required
- A hard-working team in a fun & dynamic environment
- Excellent company benefits
A leading Performance Marketing Company is now seeking to recruit an experienced Senior SEO Analyst
who will be part of the team responsible for growing one of our main properties.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Liaising with the other Senior SEO Analyst in order to support the Product Manager in SEO-driven decisions;
- Conducting keyword research, creating content & off-page strategies for specific projects and tasks in collaboration with the Senior SEO Analyst and the Product Manager;
- Performing competitive research;
- Executing off-page optimisation according to approved strategies;
- Supporting other Senior SEO Analyst with ad hoc tasks according to the needs of the team.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset;
- Strong understanding of user behaviour in casino and sports betting verticals;
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines;
- Extensive experience in using Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, and other SEO tools;
- Passion for search analysis, growth monitoring and performance improvements;
- Ability to adapt and shift focus quickly;
- Enough drive to take initiative for tasks and motivated to see projects through;
- Be up to date with current SEO practices, and willing to keep learning new skills associated with the role;
- Be comfortable working in large teams and small ones, according to the needs of the project.