- Proficient knowledge of PHP
- 2 years experience working as a Backend Developer
- Willing to be actively involved in managing software projects
My client is looking for a PHP Developers with different seniority levels to join a small team on a full-time basis. They are looking for enthusiastic people, with a head full of ideas, who like to take responsibilities and are eager to learn new things!
You’ll work closely with other tech team members and be actively involved in managing software projects. You won’t mind getting stuck and being hands-on when it comes to developing new features as well as reworking the existing code. You like experimenting and have an open mind toward solving problems.
Main responsibilities would include:
- Implementing new features.
- Refactoring existing code base or reimplementing existing features.
- Discussing ideas and challenging current architecture or solutions with the team.
- Code reviews.
- Object-Oriented Programming - preferably in PHP.
Nice to have:
- Hands on experience with current and previous versions of Symfony and Doctrine.
- Experience working with large volumes of data.
- Object databases.
- DevOps / AWS - but only if you are interested in working partially on the DevOps side of things.