- Reporting directly to the Group Finance Director
- International & multicultural team
- Attractive package
The Financial Controller will be reporting directly to the Group Finance Director and will liaise with the Group’s Maintenance teams, both local & international. Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the organisation has a comprehensive understanding of its maintenance costs, related key drivers and variables in order to be able to justify, predict and control cost, ultimately ensuring maximum efficiency and visibility;
- Creating and maintaining a detailed understanding of the Company’s aircraft maintenance operation;
- Understanding, sustaining and enhancing the organisation’s financial planning models to be able to accurately predict key maintenance events and project aircraft maintenance costs and cash flows on a flexible basis;
- Monitoring and improving the cost reporting process to ensure that data is captured accurately and to the right level of granularity;
- Contributing to the decision-making process, assessing proposals for revisions to arrangements with maintenance suppliers and driving cost control across the maintenance operation.
- Possesses advanced IT, Excel and financial modelling skills;
- Experience in drafting reports to management in a structured and simplified manner whilst maintaining the level of detail necessary to allow flexibility in the analysis/reporting needs;
- A keen interest in the technical aspects of an aircraft maintenance operation;
- Inquisitive and keen to unfold a detailed knowledge of the underlying activities and will challenge such data and explanations when necessary.
- Able to plan, recommend and implement changes to systems and processes;
- Experience within the airline industry, particularly with aircraft maintenance;
- Knowledgeable of SAP financial systems and maintenance planning software tools;
- An energetic and focused self-starter that can work on your own initiative and a quick learner.