- Leading & managing teams across Hong Kong, US and Malta
- Promote our Client's brand by attending conferences & customer-focused events
- Excellent managerial and leadership skills are a must
The Head of Member & Customer Service
will be responsible for leading and managing our Client's Member and Customer Service Department always aiming at providing the best customer services to its members and on-demand clients at an exceptional level.
The Member and Customer Service team is the first point of contact within the business for all customers; dealing with all aspects of their travel experience as well as liaising with other departments to ensure excellent customer service. From scheduling a flight, every detail is covered, from a particular bottle of wine or catering from a preferred restaurant to a particular magazine or a chauffeur service to the airport.
Based in Malta, the Head of Member and Customer Service leads a 24/7 team that is located in Malta, Fort Lauderdale and Hong Kong. Your responsibilities will include:
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Ensuring that each flight is tailor-made to the clients’ needs to achieve the aim of creating “the home away from home” experience;
- Leading and managing the Member and Customer Service team across Hong Kong, US and Malta;
- Leading and managing Team Leaders who oversee the team of Account Executives;
- Devising and executing the Member and Customer Service strategy that delivers exceptional customer service and increased member renewal rates;
- Ensuring work methodologies, systems and processes are conducive to increasing customer satisfaction rates and contract renewals;
- Proactively manage the team to ensure all KPIs are being met;
- Forecast and managing recruitment to ensure exceptional customer service to all our members;
- Building and managing strong relationships with key departments to ensure efficient communication and improved customer experience;
- Fostering a very close working relationship with the Customer Experience team;
- Providing KPI reporting and insight for senior management;
- Conducting monthly 121s with team leaders in order to motivate and coach them through the department’s vision;
- Resolving any issues that may arise aiming at improving all touchpoints of customer interaction;
- Devising and implementing plans that enhance operations and improve the working conditions of the department;
- Promote our Client's brand by attending conferences and customer-focused events.
- Solid operations background gained within business aviation or commercial aviation company.
- Excellent managerial and leadership skills that will enable you to lead and motivate a multicultural team;
- A customer service mentality that is compatible with our Client's luxury service experience;
- Experience in managing successful “high level” customer service environments;
- Sound and proven operational understanding and technical knowledge of operating systems and software;
- A team player that possesses excellent interpersonal communication skills.