- A team of reliable aviation professionals locally and internationally
- Learn other aspects of engineering: testing, electrical, systems, structures etc
- leading charter and ACMI operator
A Design Engineer
sought to join our Client's Malta-based team. The role of the Design Engineer will involve preparing engineering data to meet the Client’s needs for design projects and STCs. The Design Engineer will also provide support and assistance to the Compliance Verification Engineer on a wide variety of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, and MROs;
- Participate in design reviews throughout each phase of the design in accordance with design office approvals (DOA);
- Good ability with AutoCAD to deliver designs in accordance with DOA and create design packages;
- Prepare engineering data (drawings, accomplishment work instruction instructions, technical and compliance reports) in accordance with the company’s Design handbook.
- Formal technical qualification, such as recognised aviation apprenticeship, aircraft maintenance diploma course or third level engineering qualification in aviation or related discipline;
- A minimum of 2-5 years experience in the aviation maintenance environment (part 145 / CAMO / DOA) ideally cabin interiors and external liveries;
- Familiar with EASA aviation regulations such as part 21 / part M / part 145;
- CAD training certification and experience desirable, but not essential;
- Computer literate (MS office), understand and interpret technical publications such as AMM, IPC CMM etc;
- Willingness to learn other aspects of engineering including testing, electrical, systems, structures etc;
- Good time management and ability to work under pressure, as well as knowledge of computer applications to be able to create necessary documented processes and procedures;
- Hold either an EU passport or the right to work within the EU.
- Competitive salary
- On the job training
- Professional development
- Great team!